Believing that the cooperation between school and parents improves the students’ performance, it is advisable to ensure that your child is:
- Attending all Live Classes. In case of any absence, an excuse must be submitted to the supervisor.
- Sending the daily assignments through “Agenda” before 8:00 pm. Monday assignments can be sent on Sunday before 8:00 pm.
- Participating during the learning sessions when requested by the instructor.
- Turning the camera ON during quizzes and when requested by the instructor.
- Completing the requested tasks for the Arabic and English subjects:
o Audio recordings to evaluate the oral domain.
o Writing assignments to evaluate the written domain.
- Grade components will include: tests, attendance, participation, assignments and commitments.
- Grades 1 and 2: online quizzes will be done for the purpose of checking students’ acquisition of objectives and skills ONLY.
- For any inquiries, administration will be available every day from 9:00 until 1:00.